- Microwave the cheese until it is melted (or in an oven, in a heat-resistant dish)
- Allow the cheese to cool for about 30 seconds before adding the yolk. Using a spatula, thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Reheat for about 15 seconds before serving.
- Place the dough between two greased pieces of baking paper and roll it out to a thickness of about 0.5 cm.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours after cutting into ribbons.
- Cook the pasta for 1-2 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Drain and rinse with cold water (this will prevent the pasta from sticking)
Toss with your favourite pasta sauce and serve.
Fat: 23g / Protein: 2g / Carbohydrates: 2g
Uncooked pasta can be stored in the refrigerator, but due to the raw yolk content, we do not recommend doing so for more than 1-2 days.