- Microwave or bake the mozzarella until it is melted (use an ovenproof dish)
- One at a time, pound in the yolks and mix until smooth (requires some effort)
- Make four balls out of the dough.
- Refrigerate for a quarter of an hour to cool.
- Roll the dough out onto a silicone board or baking paper and cut into 30 cm long rolls.)
- Cut each roll into three-centimetre-long dumplings.
- Bring salted water to a boil, then add the gnocchi and cook as directed on the package. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until it floats.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and oil (about one tablespoon) and fry the gnocchi until golden brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
You can also make garlic gnocchi by adding half a teaspoon of minced garlic to the dough while making it. Gnocchi can be served with a variety of toppings, such as mushrooms, bacon, or meat. One serving contains 5g of carbohydrates.